1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
Already have ;)
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
Nope. Not spoken to any of my exes in well over a year.
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
I don’t struggle with trust unless someone gives me a reason to. I’m perhaps a bit naive in that. But I don’t believe any kind of relationship/friendship etc can work without trust. It’s more important than love in that respect, in my eyes.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
I haven’t seen him in weeks :’(
6. What are you excited for?
Not much at the moment. Stressed, so I’m in overdrive.
7. What happened tonight?
I worked. I ate. I internetted.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
I don’t understand what gender has to do with it, but I used to think I enjoyed it. I don’t, and I don’t think anyone really does. It’s pathetic and sad, to be honest. A cry for attention that no one hears.
9. Is confidence cute?
I wouldn’t say cute. Respectable, so long as it is confidence and not cockiness. There’s a line.
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Not as many as I used to. A handful of bad experiences has lead me to not trust a man’s intentions until I know them. And it can take months. It’s kind of hard to explain. It’s like a subconscious fear, but not because I’m conscious of… something.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Yes, many. They’re kind of all I wear on a day to day basis. With everything else needed to make an outfit, of course.
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
Not a lot, unfortunately. Prepare for work and rehearsals. Fun fun.
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
Maybe a corset, probably food.
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
Probably not. I’ll relax a bit when Uni is over for the year. That is all.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Him. Who will know who he is when he reads this :P
18. The last time you felt broken?
Not long enough ago, and it happens to often.
19. Have you had sex today?
Nope, not for weeks. And it won’t be for weeks. Why you so far away? :(
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
I had an epiphany the other day, but it was based in fiction, so no.
21. Are you in a good mood?
I’m in a pensive, tired mood. But it isn’t a down mood, or a bad mood, so yeah, why not.
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
If it isn’t a I-want-to-kill-you-and-eat-you-and-make-it-very-painful shark, why not.
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
Yes. Brown. Except mine are a little lighter.
24. What do you want right this second?
I want a cuddle, and to be warmer, and to forget about EVERYTHING. But I can’t, so…
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
What the fuck…? And I’d break up with them. But the chances of that happening are a million to one. And now I’m singing songs from War of the Worlds…
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Not at all… It’s red.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
Probably not. I mean, humour has a time and a place, and there are times when it’s not needed, but it’s important to laugh.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
textfromdog. And I have no shame.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
Yeah. There are some people I miss all day, every day. There are people I think about more often than I should, and every time I think of them, it hurts. But they’re never coming back. It’s been years, but the pain is still there. But it’s fading, or I’m getting strong enough to deal with it, or whatever. But yeah, I’d say I know what it feels like to miss someone.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
A second chance, yes. A third chance… hell no.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
Yes, of course he does.
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
No, but I don’t particularly like it. Just every once in a while.
34. Listening to?
Background noise. Where the fuck is the music…? Ah. Better. Paramore.
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
Yeah, sometimes. Depends if I can find a pen.
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
About to climb into bed.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I believe in an attraction that can become love if you want it to.
38. Who did you last call?
Was it my mum, or my boyfriend..? Dunno. One of ‘em.
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
Probs my best girl-friend in some club while hammered, or on my own in front of a mirror :’)
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
To say goodbye, I’ll be back soon.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
Today at work! They were homemade and delicious! But then my hands were sticky and I work with a phone… oops.
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
Nope, not seen either of them in a while.
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
Yes, all the time. Apparently it’s cute when I turn tomato red -_-
44. Do you tan in the nude?
Nope. Actually I don’t tan, so… Lying down naked would be utterly pointless except to attract attention.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Nope, he went to bed first. And again tonight.
47. Who was the last person to call you?
Best mate. And then my boyfriend, but I missed that call.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes, but our bathroom door doesn’t hold any sound in, so I try not to.
49. Do you dance in the car?
Nope, I don’t drive so I would distract whoever was.
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
Yes, I was good. Ish. Ok, I sucked.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
They’re brilliant! Perfect escapism for a lover of film, music and stage performances.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Not yet. I don’t have kids :P
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
What the hell is that?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
… I don’t like cooked fruit, so I don’t like fruit pies :(
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Pop star, Movie star, Teacher and Vet.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. I believe I’ve seen one or two, and felt the presence of many more. But, I won’t go into it as it’ll seem like codswaddle to none-believers, and that’s ok, because I know it might be.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes. More often when I was a child, but yeah.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
Nope. Just cocodamol and the pill.
60. Wear slippers?
They all broke! :(
61. Wear a bath robe?
Yes, all the time. It’s so comfy!
62. What do you wear to bed?
T-shirt and knickers, full pjs, a nightshirt or nothing. Depends.
63. First concert?
Avril Lavigne, 2003. I was 10/11.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
Neither, not into sport and see no other reason to wear sports brands.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
What are Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts. But sunflower seeds are good too. I might secretly be a rabbit.
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
White Horse. Or Tied Together With A Smile.
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Nope. I’ve wanted to.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
The English don’t really have those…
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Not in memory… Oh. Wait. Yeah…
74. What is your favorite book?
Bloody Hell. A true answer to that question would be as long as this post, as there are BILLIONS.
75. Do you study better with or without music?
With music, but only quiet, wordless music. Or else I get carried away.
76. Regularly burn incense?
Nope. Not allowed in student houses, they think a single candle will definitely burn the place to the ground.
77. Ever been in love?
Yes, I am right now.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
EVERYONE. No, seriously… this could also take a while, actually.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Blink-182. Or was it Frank Turner? Dunno, can’t remember which came first.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot. Don’t get cold tea. It’s ew.
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
Triple fucking chocolate with friggen choc chips and chocolate on top and a chocolate biscuit and oh my fucking god put a chocolate gooey bit in the middle and I’ll love you for ever.
83. Can you swim well?
Not at all.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, pretty well actually.
85. Are you patient?
Yes, I am. To a point. Then I get pissed off.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band, definitely. And some sort of open mic type thing so guests can perform, as I know a few musicians.
87. Ever won a contest?
Maybe..? I don’t actually know.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Not for me, ta.
89. Which are better black or green olives?
Olives are horrid and should die.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
Why do I need an opinion? I think people are entitled to do what they want with themselves, to a point - I’m not condoning murder, - without judgement.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Open log fire in a comfy, clean homely living room. Heaven.
92. Do you want to get married?
I don’t know. Let the future have it’s own way with me. Why rely on dreams that may not come true? Live life how you want, make decisions when you come to them and be happy and have fun.